View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Yes, I can address the neckbeard thing. I first ran into it when a couple of online forum Bears fans derogatorily called the QB Kyle Orton 'neckbeard'. Personally, I don't think it's something dudes would bother talking about each other. There's evidently a customary way to cut the beard which ends at the bottom or underneath the jaw line and no hair on the neck. In this, hair on the neck would be considered unkempt, disheveled... something unintended and disregarded. It's not that hair on the neck can't be a grooming choice, it wouldn't be a common one, but there you go.

What did you do that with? It's really good. I like it.
Photoshop haha. I wish I could paint stuff like that but I've never been good at it. I've always been decent with Photoshop though. I worked on that off and on little by little because I didn't want to get in a rush and mess it up. Now that I'm done with it I still see more that I could do but for the most part that's what took me Beyond. I've been doing some research and I think that might actually be my spirit animal. Dragons represent balance and are very wise, Brave, and nurturing but can also fight with everything in them for what they believe in.