View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 08:05 PM
Evil Dead

Friday the 13th- Part II (it’s the first with a killing and burlap sack wearing Jason)

Halloween- Rob Zombie’s Halloween (nothing against the original- I’ve seen it every Halloween since I can remember, but I love Rob’s version. It’s grittier and goes more in depth)

A Nightmare on Elm Street- Love the original (One, two, Freddy's coming for you. / Three, four, better lock your door. / Five, six, grab your crucifix. / Seven, eight, gonna stay up late. / Nine, ten, never sleep again.)

Saw- original

Scream- original (very good series)

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre- The original (1974)

Alien- Aliens

Predator- original

Phantasm- I've only seen the original

Evil Dead- Evil Dead II

Hellraiser- The original

Child's Play- The original

Final Destination- the first one I guess (really don’t care for these movies though)

Segment in Anthrology-Trick r'Treat "Surprise Party" (although I absolutely LOVE the whole movie!)

I Know What You Did Last Summer- original

Paranormal Activity- original

Jaws- original

Romero's Living Dead Series- Diary of the Dead (loved the message this one sent and it was really relevant about today being so “tuned” in all the time. I like all of Romero’s films. This one just really stood out because of the different message)

Poltergeist- original

Re-Animator-original

Tremors- original

Universal (1930s-1940s)- The Wolf Man (1941)

Hammer- The Mummy (1959)

Children of the Corn- original

Amityville Horror- original (one of my favorites)

Hannibal Lecter- Silence of the Lambs

Anthrology TV Series segment- Goosebumps "Night of the Living Dummy II" (1996) (read the books and I loved the show as a kid, I can hear the theme song just thinking about it, I also watched Tales from the Crypt and Are you Afraid of the Dark?)

New edition: Psycho- the original is classic

New edition: When a Stranger Calls- the original ("Have you checked the children?").

New edition: Underworld- Rise of the Lycans

New edition: Fright Night- I really love the original. It’s in my top ten faves. Part 2 was enjoyable. The remake was pretty good, but neither of them is as good as the original. Evil Ed :-)

Last edited by horrorfangirl66; 02-17-2013 at 08:46 PM.