View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 01:42 AM
Little Boo

Question QUESTION, Title of 2 horror movies I saw a long time ago

Hi,

I am new, I hope it is not forbidden to start posting with a question, but I didn't even knew this forum existed until I started searching for these movies

So straight to them then

First one.

Set up in a building, post apocalyptic, a group of survivors is hiding inside, and outside there is only light, literally is like big spotlights were pointed at the building, the survivors cannot go out, and they can only scavenge the building they are in(Which is connected to another sister building, they are, if I remember correctly they are apartment buildings

There are some sort of monsters(never seen) in the light, that can actually get any of them if they are not careful, things start to get tense and they start turning on each other(there are some kids in the group as well) and the main character goes to a separate room/floor(Maintenance?) to talk to a chubby geeky looking young guy, who gives him advice when he feels lost(IMO it was his alter ego, as no one but the MC has contact with him)

On the end after some killing in the group and some vanishing(the monsters got them?) a couple of the survivors resign and they go out into the light, that is the end of the movie

I saw it like 6 years ago, already started in one of the premium channels of paid tv

-----------Movie 2:

Set in the subway, it is a sort of compilation of stories, it does not seem horror at first, and there is a spot where all the stories end, that is when the lights in the subway flicker

The last story is from the POV of a little girl, and she sees the other stories unfolding, but her story continues AFTER the lights flicker, which turns out to be an attack on the subway, a bombing, and the girl is the only survivor, and what she sees shortly after the light flickering are the ghosts of the people in the subway that don't know they are dead

The movie ends with the girl being rescued from the debris, and being the sole survivor of the bombing(AFAIK, might be she is not)

I saw this movie around 10-12 years ago, and honestly cannot remember if it is in Spanish or English, as I mostly watch movies in english but I watch some in spanish(When I have no choice) and I clearly remember there being a bombing on the subway in spain which causes me to think this one might be related to that

Thanks in advance for the help guys! :)