View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 10:56 AM
Alone in Empy Town

Send a message via Skype™ to masterj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Painfulldeath View Post
Most of the great horror movies are pre-1980. I just think that you're limiting yourself when you refuse to watch them. Sure, I was born in the 80s, but I have come to realize that just because a movie is older, that definitely does not mean that it's inferior. By watching older flicks, you get a better idea of the evolution of film and where we are headed. Plus, I kind of find that the poorer picture quality in itself adds some ambiance to a horror movie and makes it somehow scarier. Excuse the comparison, I'm an oddball and difficult to understand at times :D .
I was born in 80s too :) By the way, I saw Night of the living dead from 60s (black and white version), Zombi, Day of the dead :D but I think I just don't like older movies. There I said it :) Of course looking 10 years back I'd be happy to see again first Alien or another zombie movie, but now I just want some 90s (Armageddon - THE BEST movie for me) :) maybe after 10 years I'll be watching only '00s (God, that would be a really short list of movies if compared to 90s...)

Last edited by masterj; 11-15-2008 at 10:58 AM.