View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 01:45 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverending View Post
A very wonderful essay, Roshiq. I enjoyed reading it very much. (BTW- The graphic for Curse of Frankenstein is not showing)

A couple of other adaptations that are notable, IMO are the TV mini-series billed as "Frankenstein, The True Story." It manages to pretty much make a straight adaptation of the book, without leaving any major parts out. It had a wonderful cast, too- Michael Sarazin, James Mason and David McCallum, included.

Also, just a couple of years ago I rented a movie on demand that was a super low-budget affair with a cast of four that was a modern day rumination on the Frankenstein motif. It involved a doctor who lives with his wife in the country who is experimenting on animals and reviving them after dead. There were some pretty disturbing elements to it. I wish I could remember the name!

Anyway, excellent work.
Though I haven't done actually nothing special...just tried to gather all the necessary info in one thread but anyway, it's an honor for me & I'm really glad that you liked it. :)

Btw, anyone is welcome to figure the title of the film that NE just mentioned here...I'm eager to check that out.