View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Hellraiser

Wanted to show some love~

I have to say that Japanese horror has always been my most feared of movies.

Even there american remakes scare me(Grude, Uninvited)!

I don't know what it is, but asian ghosts and horror, is just so much more scarier.
If you casted a white person, black person, asian person and an indian person, and had they say the same line, and do the exact performance, the asian one is going to be the scariest!

This is why i LOVE Japanese horror, cause it always scares me and thats why i watch horror movies everyday.

I also love Japanese Horror cause: One Missed Call, Tokyo Gore Police, Pulse, Ichi, Audition, Ju-ON, Tale of 2 Sis, Ringu, GODZILLA"S, infection, Shutter, Uninvited, Voice, Reincarnation, Dark Water(not just the remake of the most of these)

I also want to throw out my love for Hideo Nakata and Takashi Shimizu, cause all the movies that they have made, have really scared me. THe best have come from their writting! Serious the grudge scares me so bad, and Ju-On is ten times worst. I love all the American remakes, but like always, I love the orig's better. The remakes are always scary as hell also, and i enjoy watching it in english!

:) I always love a scare!