View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 12:53 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltSlasher View Post
It ain't racist, to me Asians scare me more. Would it be racist if black people scared you most? Or if white people did? You make it seem like I you chose asians to be scared of more, cause i hate them or something. I just find all foreign horror to be much more creepier, but Japanese horror takes the cut!

I think most of it is there storys and knowledge of what is scary. Even the remakes of the Asian Films are scary, even if not complete Asian casted.

How about you go and buy Ju On or the Grudge, and watch it at midnight, by yourself, and tell me that movie doesn't scare you, more than anything else you have ever seen from an american film maker? Oh, and you can't name any movie that was a remake of a Japanese movie(Shutter, Uninvited, Ring, Mirrors, Dark Water, The Eye, One Missed Call, or Pulse)
I would like your opinion on a movie that is scarier than all of these? Cause i have yet to find one.

James Wan comes in 1st as scariest active american horror directer, but he is Chinese decent, but born Malaysian, so technically you could call his work Asian Horror.
I'm pretty sure he was just kidding