View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 03:04 PM
Banned

That was Justice League Doom. That was a pretty good one. As far as the live-action movies go, the old school Superman movies with Christopher Reeve we're all right but kind of cheesy and a way. My favorite superhero was always Batman and Batman 89 is one of my favorites oh, but the Dark Knight trilogy, especially the Dark Knight was great as well! As for these newer DC movies, I just can't get into them. Man of Steel is all right and I actually loved Batman versus Superman, despite all that hate it gets, but Justice League was a complete let down and I felt like all the years I waited for that movie to come out, it was a disaster. I haven't even bothered with Aquaman because I picture at being boring and bland as hell.

Justice league dark is a whole other branch of the Justice League. It consists of Constantine, Swamp Thing, Zatanna and others. They deal with the more Supernatural and the likes. Batman put them together because he has very weird conflictions about the existence of demons and spirits and anything's that justice league dark wood handle. They all live in a house together kind of like Professor X's mansion. The house is actually alive and can think for itself and shapeshift and even teleport. It's really interesting and something different. It also has a lot of horror elements as well.

Last edited by Morningriser; 03-29-2019 at 03:06 PM.