View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 04:11 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Part 24 (Part I)

Opening credits roll. Fade to a shot of the theater. Fade into the main room. Roshiq is standing directly in front of the stage. He looks very bruised; covered in brown and blue bruises and blood. Hammerfan also looks hurt, her black hair matted with blood, scratch and bite marks cover her face. Blood drips menacingly from her mouth. Mona Lisa and Massacre Man run back to Scouse Mac and lay on the ground next to him and Chronogrl. They speak in urgent whispers.

Massacre Man: Is that a werewolf?

Scouse Mac: Yep...and a vampire.

Massacre Man turns around to look at them in disbelief, then he turns back to Scouse Mac.

Massacre Man: Really?

Scouse Mac: Yes really!

Mona Lisa: Should we get out of here?

Scouse Mac: No...no, I have to keep an eye on what's going on and we don't want to split up like those Scooby Doo retards.

Massacre Man nods in agreement.

Scouse Mac: Look, just keep your distance from the two of them...if this is one of their Halloween fights then they won't be here for long. Those things go all over town. Just...just carry on killing the zombies.

All but Chronogrl stand up. She grabs Scouse Mac's leg.

Chronogrl: What about my baby? What's wrong with it?

Scouse Mac: I'll tell you when we get out of this situation. Don't worry, I can deal with it later.

At the front of the room, Hammerfan goes to run at Roshiq, but then sniffs the air and runs away, bursting through the door to the backstage area. Roshiq listens to the air around him.

Roshiq: Come on! Fight me! Come back and KILL me!

Creeping up behind him is Paul The Monk. He holds the crucifix high into the air.

Paul The Monk: Allow me.

Roshiq spins around, raising his leg up high as he does so. He kicks Paul hard in the face, knocking him sideways onto the floor.

Paul The Monk: You're pretty strong for a corpse...not to worry, I'll send you back to hell.

Roshiq laughs slightly.

Roshiq: A holy man? Yes...yes I think I can smell the young boys semen on your clothes.

Paul The Monk: You dare to mock me? Well, sinner, I can assure you that smile will be wiped off of your face when you are burning in the pits of hell!

Roshiq: Better liars than you have tried.

Paul The Monk: Liar? I deliver the word of God to those who seek it.

Roshiq: That's what I said...liar.

Paul glares, then stands up and runs at Roshiq. Roshiq jumps high into the air, over Paul The Monk and lands behind Paul. He spins around, grabbing Paul's neck and one of his legs. He spins Paul around, who yells a quick prayer, then throws him high into the air; high enough to touch the ceiling of the theater. Paul starts falling back to the ground, but Roshiq lets out a quick sonar, then jumps into the air, catching Paul as he goes. Paul gets a good hold of his crucifix and presses it to Roshiq's cheek. They land, and Roshiq throws him to the floor, crushing the crucifix with one hand and throwing the pieces of wood and Paul The Monk.

Roshiq: Now, if you'll excuse me.

Roshiq walks over the top of the chairs with ease, in the direction of Hammerfan. Paul gets to his feet and his face full of anger, he runs at Roshiq, diving at him in and attempt to tackle him. But as Paul jumps, Roshiq turns and sticks his hand out, which Pauls head smashes into. Paul drops to the floor and Roshiq jumps down over him.

Roshiq: You had your chance.

Paul The Monk: No...NO! O' father in heaven, please save me- ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Paul bites into the flesh of Paul's neck and tears, pulling his head away from the rest of his body. With an almighty rip, he pulls it off, throwing the head away into the crowd of zombies which promptly begin eating it. Cut to backstage, where Miss Macabre, all covered in blood, rounds a corner and sees Hammerfan who growls slightly.

Miss Macabre: Ooooh...grrrr. Aren't you pretty.

Hammerfan growls again, louder this time.

Miss Macabre: Doggy want a bone?

She reaches into her pocket and pulls out two of Fortunato's fingers.

Miss Macabre: This is the best I got. Sorry Mr. Wolf...

A smile grows on her face.

Miss Macabre: Hold on...hold on one cotton picking minute. I'd recognize those eyes anywhere. They're the last eyes I ever saw...you...you bitch! You killed me!

Cut back to outside the church in 1967. Miss Macabre is being held down by the men. The car that ran her over rounds the corner, the driver obscured by the reflected sunlight. The camera shoots forward to the inside of the car and Hammerfan is sitting in the drivers seat.

Hammerfan: Peeping Tom am I?

She accelerates, driving straight towards Miss Macabre who simply holds her hand out. Just before the car hits her, cut back to the present moment.

Miss Macabre: Well look at you now.

Hammerfan goes down onto all fours and begins pacing in front of Miss Macabre, bearing her teeth and growling.

Miss Macabre: You must be...nearly sixty! Ha! Brilliant. Guess we can't all have skin like...

She rubs a hand delicately over her cheek.

Miss Macabre: This.

Hammerfan barks loudly and Miss Macabre jumps with sudden fear, the smile long gone from her face.

Miss Macabre: No...bad dog.

Hammerfan stands on her hind legs and takes a step closer to Miss Macabre who shakes slightly, then turns and runs. Hammerfan bounds afterher, barking with delight at the chase.

The Ferrets like it...