View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 09:59 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Part 25 II

Cut to the roof. Roshiq is standing up there, looking out across the town. The door bursts open as Hammerfan steps out.

Roshiq: You took your time.

She growls at him and he laughs slightly.

Roshiq: Let's just finish it.

She bounds towards him and he stand still where he is. She takes him to the ground and bares her huge teeth. Saliva drips onto his bruised and bloody face, but she doesn't tear him apart. She simply looks at him. Into his empty eye sockets.

Roshiq: Come on! DO IT! End it now! I'm ready for the taking!

She still does not kill him.

Roshiq: Please...Please!

He is almost sobbing.

Roshiq: When I died all I had left was my heart and you destroyed that too! Please! End it...I'm an empty shell!

Hammerfan still does not kill him. Instead, her wolfen hairs begin to fall out. Roshiq feels them.

Roshiq: No...no. You have to kill me! You have to kill me!

Her bones reduce to their normal shape and her muscles fade. She is human once more and she looks at Roshiq with pity.

Hammerfan: Oh...oh Rosh.

Roshiq: Kill me!

Hammerfan: You know I can't.

Roshiq's expression turns from sadness to anger and frustration. He opens his mouth wide and Hammerfan covers her ears.

Hammerfan: Ah! God, stop!

Roshiq carries on doing it. He opens his mouth wider. Hammerfan rolls around on the roof floor. Roshiq carries on, the strain making a vein pop out of his head.

Hammerfan: STOP!

Roshiq carries on. Blood begins to drip from Hammerfan's nose, then her ears. She stands up, still covering her ears and picks up a long metal pole. She makes her way painfully over to Roshiq, who is still silently screaming. Hammerfan holds the pole up high, then brings in hard down, piercing it through Roshiq's rib cage. He stops. Hammerfan relaxes slightly, breathing heavily. Roshiq's face forms a slight smile just before his eyes glaze over. Cut back to the main room of the theater. Scouse Mac is floating in the air, controlled by Dante's Inferno.

Dante: Now...apologize.

Scouse Mac: Go to hell.

The skin from Scouse Mac's arm tears away. He screams out in pain and his arm thrashes around.

Dante: Stop being a bad boy, and apologize.

Dante flicks his wrist and Scouse Mac's hand goes into Scouse's trouser pocket and stops thrashing around. A slight smile forms across Scouse Mac's face.

Dante: Apologize!

Scouse Mac doesn't answer. His hand moves slightly in his pocket and he smiles again.

Scouse Mac: I said...

Scouse Mac manages to pull his hand out of his pocket and it is revealed to be holding a hand grenade. He opens his hand and it falls to the floor landing at Dante's feet.

Scouse Mac: Go to hell.

The grenade explodes. Scouse Mac gets sent flying high and hits the floor hard, dead. Dante flies in the opposite direction, his lower half totally blown off. He looks down at his legs and lets out a huge roar which shakes the walls of the theater. The floor beneath him opens up into darkness and hundreds of rotting hands reach out, grabbing Dante. They pull Dante down into the darkness. The hole closes up and as is does, all of the zombies drop to the floor, dead. The whole building continues shaking. Cut to the ceiling, where Neverending is now up there, comforting Hammerfan. They look around in confusion as the building starts to crumble. Cut back to the main room.

Massacre Man: Come on! We have to go!

Chronogrl: But he-

Massacre Man: Now!

She gives on last fleeting look to Scouse Mac's body, then they turn and run. On the balcony, Doc has suddenly got to his feet. Whilst his eyes are deep purple, he suddenly looks very active.

Urgeok: We better go!

Doc Faustus: But think of the shot!

Urgeok: THINK OF THE OBITUARY COLUMN!

Doc Faustus: Good point!

Cut to the outside of the theater. Massacre Man and Chronogrl run out, closely followed by Doc Faustus and Urgeok. Massacre Man holds up his sword when he sees Doc Faustus, but Urgeok holds up his hand.

Urgeok: Whoa! It's okay, he's one of them but he isn't! He isn't gonna hurt us!

Massacre Man: How can you be sure?

Urgeok: Because I'd be the first one he'd kill if he could!

Massacre Man lowers his sword. Urgeok holds up the camera to film the building as it collapses. Above them, Hammerfan and Neverending jump across to the next building, holding Roshiq. The theater is now nothing more than a huge pile of rubble. A crowd of people forms. Massacre Man looks around and laughs.

Massacre Man: Great...now there are people.

The screen fades to black. A caption appears "One week later." Fade to Roshiq's back garden. Neverending and Hammerfan are standing next to a deep hole. She looks in and sees Fridaythe13thfan's body, still as it was years before.

Hammerfan: Creepy...sometimes I wish they did rot.

Neverending: In that case you won't want to be buried near me...

They roll Roshiq's body into the deep hole and begin piling dirt on it. Hammerfan walks into the house whilst Neverending keeps shoveling.

Hammerfan: I'll be out in a second.

Neverending nods. She walks through his house, looking around. She turns and sees the painting of her as a vampire and smiles slightly. She wipes a slight tear away then lifts the painting off the wall. Fade to a shot of a large hospital. "Herrerville Hospital". Fade into a room. Chrongrl is laying on a bed. Massacre Man stands beside her and a nurse is in the room.

Chronogrl: So it's probably nothing, but the other day I was bit by...nevermind. Can you just check every thing's alright?

The nurse puts the thing on her stomach and looks at the screen for a moment with a bored face. Suddenly, her face changes to one of confusion.

Chronogrl: What is it?!

Nurse: I...I don't know.

Chronogrl: Am I-ah!. Ouch...

Massacre Man: What is it?

Chronogrl: I don't know.

Her eyes are welling up and her face is turning red.

Chronogrl: But it really - ahhhh! Oh God, make it stop!

The skin of her stomach begins to move and stretch as though something is pushing it. The camera only shows Massacre Man's face as blood sprays onto it and his eyes widen. Chronogrl screams and a baby can he heard crying. The camera zooms out of the room and into another one. Novakru is lying on a bed, surrounded by a curtain. She hears the screaming and crying child.

Novakru: Yep...I remember childbirth, heh...

She has a television next to her bed which Doc Faustus is on. His skin is rotting but he's sitting in a suit, on a couch next to Oprah.

Doc Faustus: So basically, it got my body but didn't zombify my mind in time. I'm hoping I'll end up as just a walking talking skeleton!

Oprah: That is so interesting. And I hear you're getting your own chat show on Comedy Central.

Doc Faustus: Yep, first guest is the one and only Robert Englund-

She turns off the television and takes a grape from the table next to her which has a framed photo of Ferretchucker on it. She sighs as she looks at it. A shadow appears on the other side of the curtain.

Novakru: Ah, perfect. I need a new pillow please.

The shadow stretches it's arm out, revealing it to be holding a sword.

V: You will...your current one's about to get stained.

V pulls the curtain back and holds the sword up high. Novakru screams as he swishes the sword down towards her neck. Ending credits roll.

THE END

Thank you everybody who's been reading these. I know it can be tedious commenting after the stories, but I really appreciate it. I hope you've all enjoyed reading it as I have writing it. I honestly make these things up as I go along with only a rough and constantly changing plan so I'm as surprised as you sometimes (I hope I surprised you!).

The Ferrets like it...

Last edited by _____V_____; 11-05-2009 at 09:35 AM.