View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 11:46 PM
basementdwellingnay-sayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
I haven't heard of this one but I'll check it out since Cthulhu stuff is pretty good. But I'm not running to see it as if it's an odd gay love story then that's not really for me. I remember a guy in government once saying that he had no interest in a gay cowboy movie about that one movie that was popular some years ago.

Still who knows where society is headed as I remember posting about a horror remake that I liked but the movie has an implied gay scene with a guy and a girl. And fairly recently I saw a news story about a TV show by the Matrix brothers, now called siblings but the interview was with a person I thought was a girl but it turns out they transitioned from being a guy. So who knows.

I saw someone say they were looking forward to this horror movie somewhere and put it on my list. I see the movie is getting a few stories on movie news sites that I check. I haven't seen the trailer but I'm looking forward to seeing if it is good or not.
The story is actually really good. The main actor is a little annoying but yeah, the story is good just keep your hand next to the fast forward button because of that certain scene I was talking about. You can't ff too much though because there is an important part immediately after that.

And no this isn't "subtext" like Nightmare on Elm Street 2, when I saw that as a kid I didn't even know. I just thought the story sucked with Freddy in the real world. This is blatant but like I said if you can get past that and ff a scene, it's good.