View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 11:08 AM
Evil Dead

Arrow Chapter 2: Maniac

I'm retiring from short-story writing but I may someday either write a new-noir gothic Batman (DC Comics) fan-fiction novel about Eugenics insanity or an American madness novel about modern cult-like trends in crime. If I write the latter, I'll be focusing on a theme such as the one I've presented here! So, I hope you like it and find it design-worthy.

Thanks for reading,

====

After CT and the RTG committed mass suicide, their bodies were uncovered and discovered in a mass grave in Arizona. The headlines across the USA read that a fanatical cult committed mass suicide, urged on by their cultish leader. Since the bodies were almost completely burned, since, it seemed, CT had given all the cult members a poison drink and waited for them to die before burning them, most of the members' identities were not catalogued and were listed as simply mysterious disappearances. CT himself shot himself in the head after lighting his own body on fire. This was a true American spectacle.

The media hysteria created by the discovered mass suicide generated all kinds of TV talk. Naturally, the flames of hell spread! A maniac in NYC names Charles Grady decided to begin stalking and killing only targeted female cops while driving around the USA in his RV. Grady sent an anonymous notice to the Post in which he declared his inspiration was the abject American horror of the discovery of the mass suicide in Arizona and felt the need to carry on the tone of darkness by stalking only female cops in the USA who he suggested were representatives of modern social etiquette, an etiquette Grady was moved to puncture because of the 'antisocial symbolism' of the Arizona mass suicide. Now, Grady was the subject of a new national media craze, as people began referring to him as the Arizona 'torchbearer' of modern mania!

As if that wasn't insane enough, the national spectacle Grady created inspired a new cult to assemble, all dedicated to staking Grady himself! This new cult called itself Maniac and believed targeting and then ultimately decapitating Charles Grady, the now infamous Arizona mass suicide inspired American killer of female cops, would reveal to the modern world the tangibility of a real Tower of Babel, one symbolizing the attainability of endless madness! This 'Maniac' cult was full of weirdos, professionals, lunatics, frustrated civil servants, and even celebrities who wanted to lash out against an American society they felt was numbed to the reality of imaginative darkness and endless horror! Who would finally bring a necessary end to this new brand of social deformity?

TO BE CONTINUED...

====