Thread: Lost
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 06:03 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to LadyFrost Send a message via Yahoo to LadyFrost
You know what I really think is going on...the network is doing a test to see how far they can push people to the brink of insanity when it comes to shows with no answer. Either that or the writers have no clue where the show is going and they are using the "more questions then answers" theme so they can figure them out themselves.

They did the same thing with Charmed when they killed Pru off. They didnt' know how exactly she had died and they left telling everyone until like two seasons after the fact...because they couldn't figure it out themselves. Actually I dont really know if they did end up explaining how she died.

I really dont like shows that don't resolve themselves after the first or second ep...but it looks like more and more shows are going the same way as LOST and giving you more questions then answer. I think I might have to buy the box set of LOST and watch it more closely.

***POSSIBLE ENDING FOR LOST SPOILER****

I've actually heard that the island is nothing more then Limbo between Earth and Heaven and that ALL the characters are actually dead because of the plane crash.

But now that I keep watching it, it doesn't seem likely. I think that was just one suggestion that the Writers were playing around with.

xxFrostyxx