View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 11:41 PM
Blood not Bloo! Damnit!

I can see your point, it's certainly not for everyone as a trailer, and you're not alone either. Based on the feedback we got so far we've decided to cut a traditional trailer to really drive it all home. I will post that here by October 16th. In the meantime, to really get into the BWE experience please finish watching the short, I think you'll end up liking it. Don't look at it as a trailer anymore, try to see it as a prologue. It was made in the same vein as the feature, we have fully fleshed out characters in our film, realistic portrayals of regular people like you and me. And the short is actually the original 1st scene, but we cut it from the script and rewrote it as something different but similar that you'll end up seeing as the 1st kill scene in the feature film. It's also referenced by several characters as an event in the context of the film, so it pays to watch it. We shot the short out in my back yard in August, 2 days of filming, skeleton crew, I was working lights and sound as well as directing, no PAs, no budget, we shot for like 2 hours each night. Lotta fun, actually. If you really wanna dig in to the BWE world look up BLOOD WAS EVERYWHERE on YouTube and see what else we've posted. Cheers.