View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 08:17 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

I was more familiar with Batman: The Animated Series as a kid and I never really read the comic books. I used to love Batman and I admired his "no kill" policy when it came to fighting crime. But as I got older and started getting exposed to the darker Batman like comic books, movies, and even those Arkham video games I realized that not only does he kill people but his alter ego Bruce Wayne is kind of a jerk. Just a spoiled rich playboy living in a big mansion with his own corporation who can pretty much get away with murder because he's Batman.

Also I feel that he uses his dead parents as an excuse to take his anger out on poverty-stricken street criminals who probably never had a life as good as he does. I always end up feeling more sorry for the henchmen than I do Batman because they all must be completely desperate for money to feed their families if they choose to work for a dangerous psychotic villain like The Joker.

And I really don't like any of the other DC superheroes either. Or the Marvel ones. I feel like a lot of those so-called superheroes really aren't so heroic.