View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 06:50 PM
CHATTERBOX7

Lightbulb ***DESPERATELy*** need help finding name of this movie

sorry to be annoying it seems like this question is posted a lot

basically... the main character, a blonde female who i thought was sarah michelle gellar but apparently is not, leaves her job at a nursing home to work as live-in help for a sick old man whose wife is "unable" to care for him herself. Throughout the movie this blonde female lead discovers weird voodoo dolls & other disturbing things in the attic of the house. Eventually the movie culminates as the female lead discovers that the elderly wife is actually keeping her husband sick by performing some weird voodoo magic on him. the female lead tries to escape the house with the elderly man but somehow she ends up back in the voodoo attic in some type of magic circle, which the elderly woman has planned all along. The elderly woman is actually like 10000 years old or something and lures young girls into this circle, gets them to beleive in her magic, then has them recite a chant which the girls think is a protection chant but which really allows the old woman to take their body so she can live forever.

if anyone could help me out... i will love you forever :o