View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 06:00 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Next 7/10

Such a weird ending for this kind of movie. It’s like a superhero flick where they stop the movie right before the last half hour of climactic ending. Probably ran out of money. The movie needed to be an hour longer.
Next is one of those movies where I remember hating the ending and feeling cheated. There is a horror movie with a similar twist I recall reviewing around here with one of The Descent actresses. The context in that one was better I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Jarvis View Post
Escape Room seemed appealing, but ten minutes in, it looked pretty lame. So I turned it off.

I guess that's one thing streaming services have up on videostores. Once you rented something, you feel more compelled to finish it.
I remember reviewing this one. It wasn't better than Cube to me but it was kind of passable I think. At least I wanted to see the sequel. I thought the ice trap was the best one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Have to check that out. I used to co-owner/operator of an escape room.
Do you have a website for the location we can check out? I've never been to one but I like the concept. I never thought Cube type places were real until I saw Escape Room.