View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 05:49 PM
That fucking Guy...

Those of you that have been around for a while will know this already, but I do enjoy cooking....even though these days with the kid it's kind of pushed for time...

Aside from horror, well in terms of movies and shows I generally go with sci-fi, though it's a bit annoying tv-wise, so much good sci-fi gets cancelled and shit like "two broke girls" gets six seasons.
While I think it started slow, I've been quite liking Gotham for the last season or so.

I like geese. I go to feed a family of them sometimes. The kid loves them too.

I collect some things.

Comics...while I've done most of my collecting yards in the 90's and have a box or two to show for it...
I got back into getting a few things on a standing order so I'd be in a good place to get ACTION COMICS 1000, which I bought every variant cover for (along with the original) and had an exclusive to the store cover signed by the artist and inker.
I've started getting a couple of other big century issues and variants like Captain America 700, just about to get Amazing spider-man #800 with all covers, and yeah a couple of things in between like "labyrinth - coronation".
I'm essentially only doing this for about another year, when to add to my ACTION COMICS #1000, I'll be doing the same again with DETECTIVE #1000.

I also collect Lego minifigs, and will move onto selling some of those that I have in duplicate at some stage. We buy boxes, so yeah...there's lots.

I'm still a green enthusiast, though these days it's vaping and eating only.