Old 02-02-2019, 03:05 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
Here's one.
Medieval.

SO much better than Dark forces, eh?
Loved it.
The story, the missions, the characters.
I feel like they killed it by changing it into a 3rd person game in Jedi Academy, though even that was some fun. Good series through and through.

Though brings to mind another one I loved
"Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire".
Did you ever play Jedi Knight online at MSN's Internet Gaming Zone? It was huge, had up to a 1000 people. That was my introduction to gaming clans, real MP play and competitive ladders. The gameplay was 3rd person, great fun with weapons or light saber battles, or adding force powers to the mix.

I liked Dark Forces too, had good physics and story. But yeah, Jedi Knight with the forces powers, you picked light-side, dark-side or both. Good gameplay and story. It was easier to play 3rd person at times, when using saber and force powers, and shock rifle.

Mysteries of the Sith was a good SP followup to Jedi Knight, not sure if you played that.

Jedi Outcast was a good SP/MP, though I didn't like MP as much as Knight, physics were way more stiff.

Jedi Academy SP was quite fun, and the MP was good too. As far as online clans go, none of the post Knight games garnered the size that Knight did.