Thread: helloween
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2003, 01:08 PM
Undead

They had but one chance...once chance to correctly and successfully produce Jason vs. Freddy and (personally) they blew it big time. It had all the making of a good movie with a fan base to back it up...and it was laughable.

The idea of Taking Michael Myers and putting him into a battle with Pinhead might be interesting to watch. But even the idea is sub-par compared to what Freddy vs. Jason was suppose to be. Meaning, Freddy vs. Jason had a huge support before the script was even written. For years people wanted to see this movie, even before it was sketched out. Then it was done, and done poorly. It had strong support before it was made and it flopped. Myers vs. Pinhead was an idea that nobody has asked for ever, and now they're making a movie out of it.

Next, Hailey Joe Osmond will be taking on that little bitch from the Ring. "I see dead people...crawling from my television!" No one ever thought of it, and even now thinking of it...nobody is completel impressed.

Now, if you ask me about a who versus who flick that should be made...The Tall Man vs. Pinhead would've been approriate (both delving in the area of hell, that is).