View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 04:58 PM
BackyardSurgery

So, I have been gone for quite a while. I haven't really had much time to get on the computer or do much art. Having two very large dogs that are hardly more than pups takes quite a lot of free time out of the day. I have done a bit of stuff though so I thought I'd keep with it and post, and whatnot.

Waiting for dinner to cook, got the scar wax out and smeared some on my fingers. Then I used a toothpick for the cut and added a little fake blood. I only got minimal amounts of blood in the vegetables.

Naturally, I had to take things a little overboard.

And then I couldn't help but peel it all up. Plus, dinner was ready.

Split knuckle. Using my naturally boney monkey knuckles to my advantage on this one. One of my pups in the background.

And this isn't exactly special effects makeup, but it's still art. They were based off of the BioShock Splicer masks, one clean, one distressed. I used the basic white mask from Micheals and cut the ears out of card board, paper mached and then painted. I'd like to make a costume to go with these masks some day... I've got a few more masks that I could post pictures of if anyone is intersted in seeing the likes of those. A dragon, plague doctor, the beginning of a crow masquerade mask... plus a ton of drawings/paintings.