View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 03:09 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Frogs (repost from Last Seen 70s/80s topic)

Frogs
I know the title alone will probably turn at least two of you away. Continue at your own risk.
::SPOILER HEAVY:: (I don't know how to review so read my rambles while I watch it)

So many adorable frogs. I can't wait to see how they'll kill people.

*half an hour of movie in*

OOOOOOH MY GOD SOMEONE ELSE NEEDS TO DIE ALREADY. They found ONE body and it wasn't even a big deal. Didn't even look messed up. Could've fell and broke his neck for all anyone knows.

And there's so many frog shots. I'm starting to hear voices when we see them. They get about as much screen time as the actors without even saying a damn thing.

FINALLY! Our first kill. And it's dumb as fuck. The guy's leg randomly gets a hole in it, then for some reason is attacked by moss and tarantulas... And there was also a scorpion... Are those arachnids even IN the south? The guy's leg gets disabled yet he can't crush the creatures with his hands... I guess once you lose a leg you lose the ability to use your brain too.

Second guy goes via lizards. I keep random jars of poison in my greenhouse, don't you?

The third is giving me snakes on a plane flashbacks. ...This movie is about killer FROGS right? I mean they did only name the movie after them.

Fourth goes by gators. After he mud wrestles with them for a little bit that is. I'm convinced at this point that the frogs are the masterminds behind all this, and therefore the big finale. I hope they go for the stupid grandfather.

...I think the fifth was water snakes but the best is certainly the sixth via snapping turtle. That's what you get for being stupid enough to go in the water.

"Where are Mommy and Daddy?" Well kids let's just say you qualify to be a superhero now.

Funny how the treehugger was the only one smart enough to actually hit back when nature attacked.

Called the ending. I still say the frogs organized everything. Clever bastards. Otherwise their whole purpose of the film was to annoy their victims to death and hop menacingly.

If you want a dumb horror movie to watch for the 4th of July, go right ahead and stick in Frogs. Make sure to stick around for ALL the credits.

PS: Sam Elliott's face was fucking glorious before the mustache

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!