View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
O-k, maybe this response will be better. If I am being angry, then I apologize. It is just I find it to be offensive when someone calls me a dork, even as a joke, and I thought when the replier said "here is the correct link, if anyone cares", I thought they meant "here is the correct link, if anyone cares to even look at it", but unfortunately, I misunderstood, and now realize that they meant "here is the correct link, if anyone cares that, that is the accurate link." Regarding my other thread about finding the rest of the movie clips from the Universal Horror Make-up Show, which is completely driving me insane, but I am still going at it, when the replier asked me why do I care so much to find out the movies, I thought they meant, "why do you even care?" I need to be frank, there has been lots of sarcasm and misunderstanding in my life, so do not take things so offensively. I do not mean to be mean to others, except if I know for sure if they are my enemies, it is just there have been many people in my life who have not been that kind to me, so it is not me talking, it is my past, please try to understand that. Anyway, I hate to leave this post with this spoiling note, but if all of you do not want to look at the movie after everything that has happened, that is fine, but I will try to find out them as I have always attempted to do, even if that takes me an eternity, thanks to my eternal determination for never giving up.

Horrorman