View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 11:38 AM
Evil Dead

Pinhead (Ouija)

Angel of the Bottomless Pit: Pinhead (The Man without Kneecaps)

This is an adapted comics-stylized fan-fic based on the Hellraiser film-franchise.

====

Horror-Man decided he had obtained such absolute 'wisdom' regarding crime-fighting that he purchased a Ouija board one Halloween and started playing with it, trying to contact the 'underworld' to see what 'ghouls/spirits' thought of his vigilante-crusade. Horror-Man was in for a real treat(!), since he unwittingly evoked the underworld presence of Pinhead, a prophetic 'gate-keeper' of the darkness. Pinhead came up and explained to Horror-Man he was grateful for having been raised up from the deep to converse about 'vigilantism.'

PINHEAD: I appreciate this opportunity...
HORROR-MAN: Why do you have pins in your head?
PINHEAD: Well, it's not acupuncture!
HORROR-MAN: I guessed that, Pinhead.
PINHEAD: Each pin symbolizes a perception of death.
HORROR-MAN: Alright, but why don't you have kneecaps?
PINHEAD: I sliced them off...
HORROR-MAN: My goodness! Why?
PINHEAD: The knees are the rotating joints of the walking-legs.
HORROR-MAN: I supposed you're some kind of 'pedestrian nemesis.'
PINHEAD: Pedestrians walk the earth (e.g., Wall Street).
HORROR-MAN: Your lack of kneecaps symbolizes fear (I get it!).

Pinhead continued to explain to Horror-Man the logical rationale of having no kneecaps! Pinhead explained that modern civilization was marked by all kinds of traffic and transit and of course mobility and even companies who 'celebrated' such consciousness (e.g., T-Mobile). Having no kneecaps signified to Pinhead a deep sensitivity regarding the accidents and fears that arise from such accidents which hobble and cripple modern-man's arrogance and sensibilities of 'walking around the Earth.' When Horror-Man asked Pinhead what he thought about manmade industrialization-related eco-pollution, Pinhead simply gave an eerie grin and vanished. Horror-Man decided to write an account of this 'contact' in his special diary.

"Meeting Pinhead was...unusual. A ghoul with pins in his head (in no way representative of 'acupuncture mysticism') and lacking kneecaps (he sliced them off, my goodness!) certainly has a focused 'opinion' on what it means to be sensitive and mobile and self-aware enough to be a 'messenger' of mobility and sensory acuity. Next time I read a news story of a crime near Wall Street, I just might remember Pinhead (and his sliced-off kneecaps) and (hopefully) come to some kind of greater understanding regarding the sacredness of bones and cartilage! At the very least, Pinhead has motivated me to consider the value of re-evaluating the 'sensuous metaphysics' of vigilantism itself (if there is such a thing!). After all, what do all criminals think of when they conceive of the ugliness of pain in others? --- Diary Entry Halloween Eve 2018"

====

Attached Images
File Type: jpg pinhead.jpg (31.1 KB, 0 views)