Thread: Monster Mania
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 04:30 AM
Horror > Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerfan View Post
Roiffalo, I promise when I go to the next one in March I'll start a thread for it! And, I heartily agree with Repo'd, you MUST check it out! Not only for the celebs, but there are some pretty talented artisans selling their wares, too. My favorite t-shirt outlet (thanks to The Villain), Fright Rags, is always there. I've started collecting magnets, mugs, and glasses thanks to Monster Mania.
Love Fright Rags, Hammer! No exaggeration, I have around 15 of their designs. There's also a guy named Steve who we just call the Tshirt guy. He has an a amazing array of t's and will work out a sweet deal if you take a little time to chat with him. He's a very nice dude.

No doubt the celebs can be a highlight, but you are spot on by saying it's far from the only reason to go. I'm a DVD collector and I never leave a con without 10/20 new discs. I also love horror books, posters, lobby cards, creepy art, jewelry, clothes and a bunch of other stuff, and there's never a shortage of ANYthing.

I'm going to the MM in October (Maryland), and I would love to meet up with anyone else from this forum who might attend. Dinner and some horror talk sounds fun!