Old 10-27-2007, 07:15 PM
Payback's a Bitch

Send a message via AIM to GorePhobia Send a message via Yahoo to GorePhobia
My Script

Let me know what ya think.

Missing Persons

Scene One
Ext. Night - Highway

**The scene opens to a dark night. A highway is in shot. Only the light of the highway brighten the scene. A pair of headlights is seen coming on screen. From a distance the car drives towards the camera passing some stores and a restaurant. The camera closes in on the car and then scene switches. Two teens are riding in the car. One is a male and one is a female. They are smoking what seems to be a joint.**

Skylar
Baby this shit is good isn’t it?

**She passes the joint back to the male.**

Vincent
(looks at Skylar coldly)
It’s not bad. But I Hope we find a place to crash soon, cuz I’m dead tired.

Skylar
Yeah I am ready to pull over and call it a night.

**Vincent nods and then rests his head. In a matter of seconds he is already out cold.**

**Skylar turns the knob of the radio on and puts some music on. Playing is Stereomud’s Stepping Away. She continues to drive. Ahead we see a gas station. She turns on her turn signal and begins to turn into the gas station. She pulls up and gets out of the car. She puts the pump into the tank and then goes towards the store attached to the gas station. She approaches what seems to be a bathroom. She enters and it’s a small beat up looking bathroom. She enters a stall and pulls out a bag of coke. It is already cut up as she makes a line right on the toilet paper dispenser.**

Skylar
Here goes nothin’.

**She takes a big hit and then bends her head back to let it rush. She seems already messed up as it hits her.**

Skylar
My dealer was right, this stuff was worth the price.

**She rubs her nose and packs up her coke vile. She puts it into her hand bag. When she looks back up, she screams as she sees Vincent standing behind her.

Skylar
(Startled)
Vincent….what the fuck!!??

Vincent
Sorry I scared you babe.

Skylar
That’s ok baby, did you come inside to do some of this with me?

**Skylar rubs some of the coke on Vincent’s lips and licks the powder off his lips, while pressing against him, oblivious to the cold, pained look on his face.**

Vincent
(taking her face in his hands)
Skylar darling, I need you to tell me something, and I need you to mean it.

Skylar
That you’re the hottest guy in the state, and that I would love to fuck you right now?

Vincent
No, I need you to tell me that you love me.

Skylar
(now kissing his hand, the coke taking effect, doesn’t notice his eyes staring intently into hers)
Vinnie baby
(pauses)
you know I
(eyes move from Vince’s)
love...

**As the word love leaves her lips, Vince backhands her, sending Skylar sprawling to the floor. Holding her jaw, Skylar watches in mute horror as Vince walks towards the bathroom door and locks it.**

Vincent
You stupid lying fucking whore! You don’t think I know?! How could you do this to me?! I knew all about your little secret!

**Vince notices Skylar trying to get up, and he kicks her in the stomach, sending her back to the ground.**

Skylar
V- Vince, I...I swear I don’t know what you’re talking about!

**Hearing this, Vince grabs Skylar by the throat, slams her against the wall, lifts her off her feet, and begins choking her.**

Vince
Still?! Still you lie?! I was going to give you everything you ever wanted! We swore to each other that we would be together forever! How could you do it?! HOW!!!!

**The scene will be intercut with closeups of Skylar being choked, Vince’s eyes, and her feet dangling off the ground until there is a low gurgle, and then Vince, realizing what he just did slowly lowers her to the ground, kisses her on the forehead, and takes a small box out of his pocket. Vince opens the box, takes the object out, and the camera sees him tie an engagement ring to a black piece on string which he then wears as a necklace. As Vince washes his hands, he hears another car pulling up to the gas station, and he peers out of the door.**

CUT TO:

Scene Two
Ext. Night – Gas station

**Another car begins to pull into the gas station. It is another two teens. One is a male and the other a female. The male gets out to pump the gas. He notices the car in front of them. The car door is ajar. The male walks up to the car. He looks inside noticing pictures on the driver’s seat. One of them is crumbled up. He picks them up looking at them. The pictures consist of Skylar doing drugs, her killing someone, her dancing around with a bottle of Ever Clear, and finally of her kissing another man.**

**FLASHBACK SEQUENCE BEGINS**

**We see a tall, stocky man carrying a case of beer. He is walking towards a house. He knocks on the door and waits a moment. The door opens and we see Skylar. She smiles as the man enters. The screen fades to black. It fades back in to clothes on the ground scattered around. It fades out again. Fade back in to see Skylar and this mystery man kissing. Fade out.**

**FLASHBACK SEQUENCE ENDS**

**The scene cuts back to the man at the car. He seems shocked at what he sees. He begins to back up and he sees something in the back seat. It is a dead body in the back seat of the car. He begins to frantically stumble backward.**

Rebecca
Steve what the hell is wrong?

Steve
Nothing Becca, get in the car now!

Rebecca
But what is it?

CUT TO: