View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 07:16 PM
Payback's a Bitch

Send a message via AIM to GorePhobia Send a message via Yahoo to GorePhobia
Scene Three
Int. Night – Restroom

**As Steve pleads with Becca, Vince hears Skylar’s taunting voice behind him.**

Skylar
Oh good job you dumb shit! First you kill me, and now you’re going to get arrested after this moron finds me, and the coke!

Vincent
(facing his delusion)
Shut up and let me think. I already killed you, so killing two more people won’t be difficult.

Skylar
Yeah, that’s right, you’re such a stone-cold killer. Correct me if I’m wrong Vince, but didn’t I do most of the work during our little “road trip”.

Vincent
Showing a guy you’re tits so I could slit his throat doesn’t count, now shut-up, he’s coming.

Skylar
Kinda doubt he’ll hear me stud muffin, I’m you’re delusion, not his.

**Vince finds himself a hiding spot behind the door as Steve walks in. Seeing Skylar’s corpse on the floor, Steve looks around the bathroom, as he looks, the Vincent comes out from behind the door, puts his left hand over Steve’s mouth, muffling his screams. Before Steve can fight back, Vince stabs him twice in the kidney’s and ribs, Steve’s blood oozes out of his mouth through Vince’s hand. As Steve drops to his knees, Vincent smile a devilish grin and pushes Steve’s body over. Steve’s body hits the floor with a thud! Vince hears the door open.

Rebecca
Steve, are you alri.....AAAAHHHH!

**Rebecca’s screams are cut short as Vince slams her head into the door.

Skylar
Nice touch. You know, seeing you kill that guy reminded me why I wanted to get with you in the first place.

Vincent
Shut the hell up. You’re the one who ruined that. Fucking that beast of a man. I still can’t believe you would pick that lanky asshole over me.

Skylar
Vinnie? Shut up and kiss me. One last time………

**Vincent walks over to Skylar and begins to kiss her.**

CUT TO:

**Rebecca’s POV of Vincent making out with nothing. Groggily, she get’s to her feet and starts running towards her car. scared.**

Skylar
(whispering in Vince’s ear)
Uh-oh darling, I think we got ourselves a rabbit.

Vince
Then I’ll skin it.

**Stepping out of the restroom, Vince hurls his knife, which embeds itself into Rebecca’s leg, making her collapse into a heap on the ground.**

**Walking towards Rebecca’s prone form, Vince grabs the handle of his knife, pulls it out, and kicks her over onto her stomach, then leans down on her waist.**

Rebecca
(crying)
Wh-why are you doing this? We didn’t see anything I swear!

Vincent
You saw enough……

Rebecca
I...I
(she looks at the knife in Vincent’s hand.)
I don’t want to die.

**Vincent grins that devilish grin and the scene fades black. The sounds of struggling, a woman’s muffled cries are heard then repeated sounds of knife penetrating flesh. Her cries turn from shear fear to blood curdling.**

**The scene fades back in to Vincent driving in Steve and Rebecca’s car. He reaches towards the CD player and turns the radio on.**

Reporter
We interrupt this station to bring you coverage on the Highway killings happening in Deptford, New Jersey. Two armed assailants are going down each and every highway in NJ and are killing a mass of people. The known number of victims is in the twenties and is rising. We have a description of the two that we will tell you right now.

**As they begin to describe the killers the camera cuts to Skylar’s dead body matching her description and then to Vincent matching his.**

Reporter
(CONT.)
These two people are known to be armed and dangerous. Any information on this story please call your local authorities.

**Vincent smiles as he turns the radio off. The scene fades to black.**

Scene Five
Int – Day – Check Cashing Store

**The black screen fades back in to three missing person pictures seen on a wall. The three people shown are: Steve, Rebecca, and Skylar. The camera pans down to a cashier counting money. A figure walks up to the window as the cashier continues to count.**

Cashier
(Continuing to Count)
Can I help you?

**A hand slides a paper through the hole in the glass window. The cashier reads the paper. It is a check made out to Steve Johnson. The cashier looks up to the man and it is revealed to be Vincent. He smiles and the cashier begins to count out money. The cashier puts it into an envelope and hands it to the man. The cashier pauses a moment and then looks stunned, the cashier looks at the check and sees Steve Johnson and then looks back at the missing person signs saying the same name.**

Cashier
Hey wait a minute!

**By this point Vincent is gone. The camera pans from inside the building to the outside watching Vincent’s car speed away into the sunlight.**

FADE OUT

The End