View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 12:36 AM
Immortal horror fan

I'm still looking forward to the game. I saw the new Ada design leaked image. I'm surprised with all the hype that Capcom is upset about the leak. That's one of the modern gaming things I hate. People on youtube, twitter, etc. essentially being an unpaid part of the company. But then companies attempting to punish them when they give a bad review or show something early and the people folding.

But on the game, I think it's nostalgia too. I loved the original Resident Evil. Got the director's cut too and when the remake came out it was awesome. I got Resident Evil 2 on the first day. I thought I didn't have it reserved but turned out that I did. The company I purchased it from back then only got enough for reserves on the first day. So I can't wait to play the Part 2 remake even with the different camera even though I would prefer a Resident Evil 1 remake type camera.

There are a few items I'm excited about too but I'm waiting to see how they turn out.

1. The European Collector's edition comes with replica keys from the game.

2. The Japanese Collector's edition comes with a keyboard that might be a replica of one of the save station typewriters in the game. It's expensive but they are selling it separately as well.

3. They have a blueprint of the Police Station in all the Collector's Editions. If it's well made I might get it.

There is something else I'm trying to get as well. But I have to save and sell some more stuff. I'll post when I get it.

Last edited by ImmortalSlasher; 09-05-2018 at 12:37 AM.