View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 02:38 PM
Penthouse Pauper

Oh I was afraid of that. I do live in the US, so hopefully they wont be too difficult to find. If they are, they'll be even more priceless to me whenever I find them. I suppose that's what makes collecting fun. I love the Died & Doom dolls, & Ms. Eerie, Tina Pink, & Onyx. Lizzie is gorgeous too. I showed my mother & she loves them, but my brother texted me something about dolls are evil, & vessels for the dead LOL! As for my Teddy Scares, I just started collecting them last year. It started with straightjacket Edwin Morose. A former love of mine introduced me to them, he gave me Edwin & some Teddy Scares comic books as a Valentine's day gift. He later shattered me into a million pieces, so I threw the comic books away(which I'm still kicking myself for!) Edwin was just so cute. I couldn't bring myself to throw him away too, so I wrapped my belt around his neck & hung him from the ceiling over my bed. It seemed fitting at the time & it made me feel better. People think it's cute though, they always ask me about Edwin when they come into my room. I also have Rita Mortis, Eli Wretch, Redmond Gore, Sheldon Grogg, & Mundy Drudge. I want Annabelle Wrathia next.