View Single Post
Old 09-29-2003, 11:07 AM
Evil Dead

Live Shows, Etc.

Same here . . . I grew up listening to Anthrax when Belladonna was the singer ("I'm the Man!"), but when Bush came along he took the band to a whole new level. The old stuff, even though it will always have a special place in my heart, doesn't even *compare*.

Where to begin. Off the top of my head, here are the bands I've seen live. I know I'll probably forget a few and it'll hit me later and I'll be pissed off: AC/DC (twice), Kiss (twice), Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Anthrax, Fight, Metallica (twice), Corrosion of Conformity, Danzig, Tool, Jackyl (3x), Godsmack, Static-X, Ozzy, Disturbed, P.O.D., Pantera (twice), Skid Row, Stabbing Westward, Type O Negative, Lacuna Coil, Cinderella, L.A. Guns, Ace Frehley (twice), and Quiet Riot.

Thanks for asking about my books. I don't want our esteemed moderators to think I'm just here to spam everybody, though, so if it's okay I'll direct you to the "New Member Board." I talked about the stuff I have available for sale over there (under the "Just Thought I'd Introduce Myself..." thread). Or you can check out my website, and find info on everything I've ever been in there (anthos, etc.).

I hope you understand. Thanks so much for your interest, man! I really appreciate it . . . .

J.N.
http://members.tripod.com/~NEWMANATOR/index.html