View Single Post
Old 08-16-2003, 09:59 PM
Cenobiter

13 Members = Forum Now Open (sort of)

Well, we've had 13 people sign up for the forum even when it wasn't open, so we figured we might as well open it up. 13 is a lucky number, right?

The site is still being worked on - it's not officially open as you can see - but you are more than welcome to hang around here and talk about horror related stuff. I've been watching a lot of Asian horror movies myself lately, so I'll be posting some random reviews and commentary on that.

As far as the history of the Horror.com site, for those that don't know, this was one of the earliest horror websites on the internet, first launched in 1994. The original creator of the site is the person who started the alt.horror newsgroup back in 1990. That's pretty old school. Hopefully we can get an interview with him about the old days of internet horror at some point. He has turned the site over to us and for now, we're busy working on new scripts and design stuff and all kinds of nonsense.

If you're interested in anything horror related, welcome to the site and have fun. I'll post updates as elements of the site start to fall into place.

Back to the HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL for me - see you soon. :)