View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 01:05 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
I actually saw that, or some of that, one evening on TV, and I remember that was not good.
You aren't just a woofin'! Not good at all and waste of two of my favorite actors.

SAVAGE STREETS (1984). In a FANGORIA interview around the release of REPOSSESSED , Linda Blair mentioned how She felt CHAINED HEAT (1982) was the worst film she had been in, but didn't;t mention this. HEAT is pretty bad on it's own terms, but awesome cast and truly a guilty pleasure.
Not as guilty as this one is Linda and her clique of girlfriends play a prank on an extremely butch/fey Guy gang leading to serious ramifications, meaning Linda will suit up in leather and lipstick, get some heavy weaponry and open a giant can of whoop ass.
Pretty bad all around, but so bad, it's enjoyable, but some tasteless moments. Especially the pivotal scene involving Linnea Quigley ...her acting has been criticized through the years, but she is quite good here, although said scene is pretty offensive.
Just about every exploitive theme in films is hauled out here and thus,You just have to check it out. ***