View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 06:05 PM
I'am Gone Girl

Tomie Movies/The Monster Girl

Peeps I'am An Die Hard Tomie Manga Fan From Texas To Be Exact/I Really Enjoy Tomie Unlimited By Juni Ito/I Also Really Enjoy Tomie Unlimited The Movie/Unfortunately I Don't Really Think That I Will Be Able To Find Other Spooky Females On Here Whom Are Also Into This Most Unusual. And Also Morbid Asian Genre That Plays Upon The Freaky Plotline Of The Outsider And Cringy Gothic. And Self-Absorbed Teenage Girl Whom Hides A Dark And Sinister Way Of Thinking That Eventually Turns Everyone Especially Males Against Her Ice Queen Facade Because Deep Down Inside She/Tomie Kamakura Is Actually An Avenging Feminist Grim Reaper And Hostile Succubus Forced Into The Unassuming Pretty Body Of Tomie The Main Protagonist And Antagonist/I Kind Of See Myself In Her Personality Expect For The Meanness And Rudeness/Cause I'am Kind Of The Black,Quieter,But Skankier And Gother Than Her Version/Tomie Also Challenges Normal Society's Built In Views. On Gender Roles,What Is Normal,Whom You Can Like Or Whom You Can't Like In A Romantic Sense/Infact I Believe That She Is The New Carmilla/Maybe She Likes Girls Way Better Than Boys? For Obvious Reasons Himbos.

Last edited by Tomie13HarpyGirly; 04-16-2021 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Errors