P2

Worst:
30 days of night
War
Skinwalker
I know who killed me
Dragon wars
I haven't seen most of those...

I saw "Zodiac"... A lot of people LOVED it... Honestly, I found it... boring. It was advertised as a horror/thriller, when, really, it was more of a period/ensemble piece. I thought that the movie was incredibly uneven (the beginning being more of an ensemble piece while the latter half being more of a character exploration).

HOWEVER... The direction was clean (REALLY good) and the acting was fantastic (I love Robert Downy Jr.)... I wouldn't count it as the Best, but I wouldn't count it as the Worst, either...

Wow - 30 Days of Night... That bad? Honestly, I thought it was flawed, but had its merits... Fantastic direction, great makeup for the vamps... I liked how they were more like Monsters than the vamps that we've been seeing the past 20 years or so. Overall, I was disappointed with the movie, though.

I just thought of ANOTHER of the WORST...

SPIDERMAN 3.
Honestly, I like comic books. And I like good comic book movies (GOOD comic book movies)... But Spiderman 3 makes Peter Parker out to be the ultimate pussy, and by the end of the movie ALL MALE LEADS ARE CRYING. Seriously. I'm sorry, but I just can't take a villain seriously if they're sobbing. Oh, and the Peter Parker dance scene was just... silly.

If there was more Venom and/or more Bruce Campbell, perhaps I wouldn't be so reluctant about forfeiting those 2 hours in the IMAX theater.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!