View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 03:39 AM
Wicked Witch Of The North

Send a message via MSN to BookZombie Send a message via Yahoo to BookZombie Send a message via Skype™ to BookZombie
1) What age are you? I will be 29 in three days.

2) Are you male or female? I am female.

3) What games consoles do you own?
PC, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Came Cube, Super Nintendo, Nes, Sega Masters System, Sega Mega Drive, Sega Dreamcast, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocet, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi, Playstation portable, Ipad.

4) What game levels/chapters in game do you like? I like horror, science fiction and fantasy games, often they do not have a typical level by level design, however if they do then i prefer the ones which has the most story elements.

5) Do you like horror movies and why? I love horror movies because I have a great passion for the supernatural. it is not horror in itself I like, it is just that tales about the supernatural very often is in the form of horror.

6) Do you like horror video games and why? Yes I do and same answer as above as to why.

7) What do you like about horror? (e.g. sound, creatures, atmosphere) Creatures, story and atmosphere is what attracts me to something. I like to see impressive, inventive supernatural creatures and good storytelling.

8) Do you like games that are graphically realistic or cartoonier? Both.

9) What do you think makes a good horror movie or video game? That depends on the style and what sort of story one is trying to tell, what is great for one story do not work for another. But in general mood and keeping a little mystery in it makes things better for me.

10) What horror movies do you like? Far to many to list, but here is a few. Dracula (1992 Coppola version), Nosferatu, Hellraiser, Halloween, Cold Pray, The Blair Witch Project, Paranormal Activity, The Grudge, The Ring, Phone, Stir of Echoes, Black Sheep, The Decent, The Last Broadcast, The Firestarter, Shutter and I could go on and on.

11) What horror video games do you like? Castlevania, Deadspace, Silent Hill, Fear, D, Eternal Darkness, Jerico, Gabriel Knight, Blood Omen and so on, and so on, far to many games to list. If there is some supernatural horror in a game then I will probably like it.