View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 10:32 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycowpath View Post
Hi,

I'm searching for a movies name for months now and i need help, its really annoying me actually.
Ok so the movie is about a haunted house attraction who just pop at the end of a little town for the halloween night, � big black house.
During the movie we are following a group of teen who go in this house and obviously its turn bad.
Early, every teens are separated to follows their owns road to escape the house.
I dont have much more memories of this movie, but the ��Time�� in the house isnt normal, like one people leave before one other at the end, but when the second escape the first one isnt out yet, i dont know if im understable but im trying.
The visual doesnt look old so i think its a pretty recent movie.
Oh and in the first room of the house we have one masked guy in the corner who is starting to touch and push our group of teen without saying a word . ( not a really good info but it can help )
After that they get separated and i dont really remember the middle of the movie.
So, thats it, if anyone could help me he will be my hero, seriously.
Im searching this movie title for too long now. Please heeelp.

Its not ��haunt��, ��Hellfest��, ��Darkride��, ��hellhouse llc��, ��the house october built�� or ��house of fears��.

Sorry if this was kinda broken english, this isnt my native langage, please dont care of it, and if you can help me, big thanks!

Have you tried "Haunted Maze" 2017.