View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 08:35 PM
That fucking Guy...

I think 4 episodes is enough to get a pretty good idea if the show is going to work for you or not...though these days where whole teams of writers get replaced and changed around you never really know if a show will "get better" by the standards that you personally judge something.

At least in the case of Fringe, I haven't heard many people say it "went to shit" towards the end or anything...so that's a plus...if of course, you can get through the show in the first place.
Been a lot of popular shows I've just not been able to get my head into.

Watched an episode of "The Goldbergs" last night, as I noticed it was on one of my streaming services. Meh. I've seen about 2 seasons prior and hold it in much regard to Raymond, The Middle, King of Queens, stuff like that.
Not a bad time killer.
I deliberately sought out the Freddy Krueger episode to see Robert Englund...wasn't bad..but I swear whoever did the makeup was at their first day on the job.

Wife's been watching some show about former high school friends who get work in the dominatrix scene. Netflix I think. Can't remember the name...but it was more entertaining and well made than I'd have expected.