View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 02:21 AM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

You never said you were looking for it, but now you have me curious.

I have a red book that has a collection of Alfred Hitchcock stories that looks like it's meant for young readers. It's called ''Monster Museum''.

Another one I have has a red-ish cover by Bruce Coville called ''Book of Monsters: Tales to Give You the Creeps''. I think I have another one by him but my room is a mess and I don't recall where I put it.

Rudyard Kipling's ''The Mark of the Beast and Other Horror Tales'' has a red cover with a chimp-person looking sculpture on it.

I might have more but I'm too disorganized.

I feel your plight though. For a long time I sought my favorite book of scary stories from my childhood is this blue cover book that has the story of the Tailypo. The art and story itself were so memorable I vividly remember it giving me chills. (I must've been pretty young cause I found it again in my adult years [and have it in my collection now], and going over it again it's not that frightening. It's no ''Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark''.)

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!