Thread: The Gay Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 12:09 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Posher778 View Post
And gay, don't forget gay.

You sound just like the guys at school! :P

And Bwind, I wouldn't even dare think you were like Nikki. She's on a whole other page.

And Nikki. God is meant to be all forgiving. He gave people free will for a reason. Gay people can live their life how they want. Being gay isn't a sin. Show me the eleventh commandment that says "Though shall not pound ass" (no offense to our homosexual posters intended). Maybe you need to be reminded of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
The thing that annoys me is that racists, sexists and homophobics choose to be those things. A persons Race, sex or Sexuality isn't their choice. I think discriminating someone for something they can't change is despicable, though as Despare said, they have a right to their opinions. I think I'd rather they didn't voice them though. Because the second something leaves the persons mouth, they can't take it back and it effects those who heard it.
Think what you will, but speaking it creates hate. You think that's what Jesus preached? Hate your fellow man for their way of life? NO! Those who preach hate, in the Christian religion, would go to HELL!

The Ferrets like it...