View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 07:46 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by idoneus1957 View Post
From dusk till dawn is a terrible movie. It's not really a vampire movie at all. The director isn't interested in vampires. He's interested in gunfire.

Have you seen Bordello of Blood? My reaction to that movie was "They've proved that they can make a terrible vampire movie for a fraction of what it cost Quentin Tarantino."

I admit that I liked From dusk till dawn III because of Sonia Braga.

That said, I liked Bride of Chucky (Jennifer Tilly), and I liked Sleepy Hollow, tho a friend of mine said it was "repetitious." Well, it made a promise in the ad, and it kept it. Heads rolled. I am a big Tim burton fan.
Sleepy Hollow and Sweeney Todd are my two all-time favorite movies by Tim Burton because they aren't just horror, they are horror-fantasy. I especially love the fact that Sweeney Todd is a musical because that makes it an extra unique horror movie. Johnny Depp is a great actor and Christina Ricci in Sleepy Hollow and Helena Bonham Carter in Sweeney Todd gave such excellent performances.

As for Quentin Tarantino... I really don't like any of his movies. I mean there was a time when I liked the Kill Bill movies until I realized just how ridiculous they were.

Oh and Bride of Chucky was great. I loved Jennifer Tilly as Tiffany she added something special to the Child's Play series.

Last edited by LuvablePsycho; 06-16-2018 at 07:48 AM.