View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 07:50 PM
Immortal horror fan

Manifest -

I was going to wait until after the October month to start Manifest. But then I saw another commercial and it hit me that the theme reminds me of those old Twilight Zone episodes. There are a bunch of good ones with missing planes, planes in unknown areas, planes on the verge of disaster, etc. And I check the wiki on plane disasters on occasion. Something the average person should never do as you'll end up like that lady in the one Twilight Zone episode. I read this shocking one about blocked ports recently. No survivors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeroper%C3%BA_Flight_603

Manifest is ok. I watched a few episodes so far. As expected there is drama with the characters and they will slowly reveal the mystery of what happened with the plane. I'll stick with it. The lead actress is cool. In the first episode there are some good close ups where the light shows her really pretty eyes. The guy who plays Charming in Once Upon a Time is in this as well. I'm behind on that show and haven't watched it in 2 or 3 seasons if not more. Also that exotic actress from The Expanse on Syfy is in Manifest as well. I still need to continue watching that show. It was so good I stopped watching so I could watch the full show again along with the second season. That had a horror element as well with a space bio weapon that had a really nasty effect on people.