Thread: Rick & Morty
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 06:39 AM
Banned

The Eric Andre show was so stupid. The show has absolutely no meaning behind it, it gave Hannibal Buress a free ride, and half the celebrities who signed up to be on it had no idea just exactly how much they were going to be humiliated. I mean Eric Andre kept trying to grab Flavor Flav's dick which he didn't like, asking Vivica A fox which one of her parents she would rather fuck and then just bringing people on there who aren't celebrities at all and saying they are celebrities just to make them seem stupid. The show reminds me of practically everything else that comes on Late Night Adult Swim that looks like it was just thrown together last minute with the logic that the least it makes sense the more the fans will enjoy it.

I don't understand how you could compare a cartoon series to a live action fake interview show with such homoerotic undertones. That's like trying to determine which is better between a basketball goal and a baseball bat.

I realize Rick and Morty isn't for everyone, but to say that the Eric Andre show is better is just downright laughable.

Last edited by Morningriser; 02-12-2019 at 06:47 AM.