View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 09:20 PM
Undead

Ever since I was a little kid, I remember seeing this horror movie. I'll put what I remember.

There was a scene with a parking deck, and this man and woman were running from decomposing skeletons and demons, and the guys screams,"what do you want from us" and one of the demons appears in a old late 70's sedan and say"YOU" and the car starts and just barely misses him.

The other scene is they are in a generator room and he has an ax, they are trying to find the main switch to turn on the mechanics and electricity to get out, but in the process the guy sees a white sheet by the main switch, laying on the table, he's to it, pulls it off the table, and the demons laying underneath it and laughs at him, the guy is so scared he drops the ax and the lady and him both run like hell.

If I remember right the ending of the movie is them on the very top of the building, not the roof, on of them window cleaning platforms. And there's a police helicopter a little bit away.

If somebody could help me name this the movie in question, that would be incredible, thanks!