View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 01:34 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Grrrr! This sounds quite terrible. As a great fan of original Psycho I won't like to spend my time on this for sure. The only show I'm eagerly waiting here to see is Season 2 of American Horror Story.

Anyway, it just came to my mind that instead of making a Prequel story of Norman Bates for TV, how about a show/series or even a movie about Norman Bates in an alternate-bizarre "reality"??

While the reading your replies, just for fun I was just thinking about an idea; something like this...One stormy night Mr. Norman arrives in an old-fashioned beautifully big cozy hotel--"Poe's Pit". This hotel is like a 'gateway' for the past or outside world for its all those weirdly interesting guests. And gradually Norman meets with the others...(& some of them are...) an aspiring writer Sutter Cane who just wants some quiet time for his next novel, Father Lankester Merrin who believes that the whole place is build upon an ancient tomb, Dr. Carmichael who claims he can prolongs the moment of a man's death through hypnotism, some old & newly recruited hotel stuffs...including a mysterious long-black-hair Asian girl and a young Charles Lee Ray who's secretly learning & likes to practice voodoo rituals in his room.
And as the story progress the question & suspicion will arise whether Poe's Pit is actually just a hotel or something else...a place more sinister than it's guest's troubled imaginations? or even whether these strange line of guests are actually signed in here with their original identity???