Thread: Silent Hill
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2006, 04:27 PM
Your funeral... my trial

Quote:
Originally posted by Haunted
Thought it was a great time. I wanted it to be a little scary, but I guess surving the games made that too much to ask. Two things bothered me.

1. I like Cybil Bennet. Hated to see her die.
2. I wanted more Pyramid Head action. Loved the way he killed that chick. Could have seen more, though. Correct me if I'm wrong, though, but wasn't it rumored that Pyramid Head was a "she?" It seems that after SH2 came out there was a rumor floating around about that.

Okay, fill me in... Was the cult thingie a part of SH3? Haven't been able to play it. Sorry that I'm really really sentimental, but SH was mine and my ex beau, Luke's game, and I was like, crazy insane in love with him. So after I got over him, I just never got around to it. Anyway...the cult? Also, was there any closure in SH3? Go ahead and tell me? I have too many med bills to pay off to even begin buying video games.

Cheers guys. I still wish a group of us could have gone together, but knowing IA, he would have hogged the popcorn.
Okay... yes, the cult plays a huge part in SH3, but I can't seem to remember the ending for some reason... it's been about 2 years since I've played it. As for PH being female... well, judging from what it was doing to those mannequin demons in the apartment in SH2, I kinda doubt it. Unless it's a futanari... I tried to post this picture I have of Pyramid Head as a girl, but the file is too big and I'm far too lazy to shrink it and whatnot.