View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 10:54 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
A random, "Hey how have you been?" in a thread here and there, or some joke about the topic, or even a bit OFF topic, but pertaining to it in some way (occasionally), really isn't a big deal...But, PAGE AFTER PAGE...POST AFTER POST...that's just ridiculous...Consider the people who click on a thread to read about its TOPIC, then can only find one or 2 posts about that topic on each of 20 pages

For those of you who say, "If you don't like it, don't read it"...Fine, I have no problem with that...BUT, if I don't want to read about tits, I don't expect to find that in a "What's The Best Hotel To Stay In While Traveling?' Thread...Oooh, or better yet, a "Hotel Horror Stories" thread...About the WORST places you've stayed, and/or something weird that may have happened at a hotel you stayed in

Also, to those same people...NO ONE wants to read twenty threads about GARBAGE (Getting Drunk, fighting, puking, shitting, and fucking, etcetera) at ANY forum...That's why we can't get any decent new members to stick around here...They can't find anything worthwhile to do here...

If I've left anything out, and/or if anyone is still confused about this...I'll answer as many questions as I can...And I'm sure that many of our other forum members can help to answer your questions, too

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be

Last edited by bloodrayne; 05-17-2007 at 02:58 PM.