View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 02:35 AM
Immortal horror fan

I'm behind on the Marvel movies. I'll check out Captain Marvel though. I never really checked Rotten Tomatoes because I don't like the idea of scoring movies, video games, or whatever else. There are some great movies out there which I'm sure have bad scores. Doesn't mean that you shouldn't check them out if you like movies.

All those score systems do is prove that the company marketing departments got all the reviewers on the same page. Unless the movie is really good on its own. Checking those recent Star Wars movies, I see they have a good Rotten Tomato score but I think they are terrible.

I haven't seen the actress who plays Captain Marvel in anything else. But it's known that many movies are for the white male. If she really said there too many white male film reporters at this interview. Then I don't know, maybe she's trying to point it out like I believe others have said similar things before her. That actress that played in that so so Sucker Punch movie (good action scenes but pretty bad story line) said something similar about taking roles in movies that were for white males.