View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 08:17 AM
Banned

Aubrey Plaza is in this and she plays a child? I must have missed that. she seems like a really cool chick and I like her personality and I think she's hot but she's got the acting range of Kristen Stewart so I couldn't really see that working out right, but who knows?

And yeah, I will admit the modern technology twist is getting a bit used up but the point is at least it's bringing something new to the franchise rather than some animated 2ft doll running around killing people however he can. I mean the last two movies I thought were terrible! The Jennifer Tilly scene in curse made absolutely no sense, and her presents in cult seemed just as cheesy. I thought the air Candice scene was pretty cool and creative but otherwise I didn't like it. Bride of Chucky is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me but Seed of Chucky was also pretty bad I thought. As for the original Three, I love the first one and the second one made me feel a little uneasy, but the third was also pretty cheesy.

Like all the others, I'll probably give this one a try when it hits Netflix or something, but I'd like to think it's going to be a little better than what we normally get.