View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 04:13 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
An operating room, there is somebody sedated on the table with a large incision on his chest, a doctor is washing his hands, he walks over to the man on the table, he then flatlines, the surgeon looks at the heart monitor then back at the man, a creature is poking it's head out from the wound, it leaps at the surgeon poking him. Cut to a young father watching the baby room from the other end of the glass. Three of the creature scurry in and begin poking the babies. Thinking they have the same abilities as adults, the babies attempt standing but fall to the floor cracking their soft skulls, the father watching from outside runs in, he is nicked on the back of the ankle by one of the creatures hiding beneath a table. Cut to Massacre Man exiting the room with Despare, there are no creatures inside, Despare closes the door to the room. Massacre Man stands over ABnormal.

Massacre Man: Hey...

ABnormal doesn't respond.

Despare: She's extremely sedated.

Massacre Man: Oh, alright.

Despare: But it doesn't look like she's breathing.

Despare walks over and grabs her wrist to check her pulse, he looks at Massacre Man.

Despare: She's gone.

Massacre Man is speechless.

Despare: You ok?

Massacre Man: Not really.

Despare: Did you know her?

Massacre Man: Yeah.

Despare: Was she your girlfriend?

Massacre Man: I'm uh... not really sure on that, we never really worked it out.

Despare: You wanna sit down?

Massacre Man: No.

Massacre Man turns toward the door he tosses the machete to Despare and gets his axe in hand, he opens the door and walks out, after a few seconds Despare follows.

Massacre Man: Don't let them touch you.

Despare: What happens if they touch me?

Massacre Man: You're fucked.

Massacre Man turns around and spots a creature latched onto the ceiling about to drop down on Despare. Massacre Man pushes Despare out of the way as soon as the creature releases it's grip, when it hits the ground it is followed by Massacre Man's foot.

Despare: They can climb walls?

Massacre Man: I didn't even know that.

Massacre Man and Despare proceed to the elevator when they open the door a creature comes out, Massacre Man grabs it's tail and swings it around a few times before throwing it against the wall, causing it to splatter. When Massacre Man and Despare get on the elevator they hear a voice approaching them.

Voice: Wait! Wait!

Despare pokes his head out of the door, Disease is running toward them, he boards the elevator and Massacre Man pushes the button to send the elevator to the first floor.

Disease: What the fuck is going on?

Despare: The apocalypse.

Massacre Man: It's not the fucking apocalypse.

Disease: Who the fuck are you?

Massacre Man: Who the fuck are you?

Despare: Stop saying "Fuck"

Disease: What's wrong with "Fuck"? Fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck...

Massacre Man: Shut the fuck up.

Disease chuckles. The elevator stops, Massacre Man steps off, Despare and Disease are right behind him.

Despare: Where are we going?

Massacre Man: I'm going home I don't give a fuck what you do.

Despare: You aren't gonna help us?

Disease: Some fuckin' hero you are.

Massacre Man: I never said I was a hero.

Disease: You look enough like one with all of those weapons.

Despare: How could you just leave?

Massacre Man: The only reason I came here was ABnormal, but now she's dead, I've had to deal with enough shit this week, so I'm going the fuck home before this gets any worse.

Despare: How could this possibly get worse?

The sounds of a window breaking can be heard upstairs, followed by things being thrown around and large footsteps stomping across the room.

Massacre Man: That's how shit could possibly get worse.

Last edited by _____V_____; 11-27-2009 at 05:24 AM.