View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 06:01 AM
Banned

At this time 6 years ago I weighed 350 lb. I now weigh 200 lb. I had gastric bypass but I have also worked very hard. I still have a gut on me but I have dropped so much weight And it has helped me so much health-wise and it has done a lot for my confidence.

when I decided to get the surgery I Did It For My Health. Now I work out also for my health and As I said before, it helps me build confidence. I know looks do matter When it comes to finding people attractive. It has nothing to do with being shallow, it's just what attracts you. It's not your fault and it's not their fault. I know I'm not the prettiest thing out there but I also know I'm not the ugliest thing out there but With that said, I'm not really a random hookup kind of guy anyway. I mean I would do it, I have done it, it's just that Isn't really my thing, I'd rather be having sex in a meaningful relationship. In a place like Las Vegas there are lots of choices for men and women and with my looks aside, I just feel like I don't have the proper Mojo or social skills to
Pick up women. For the time being I am just trying to focus on me And work on the things I need to work on and then maybe next year when I start back the college I can meet someone and see what happens from there.

Last edited by Morningriser; 10-23-2018 at 06:36 AM.